Monday, December 01, 2008
My groupmates from hell Pt 2
Today, supposed to have meeting BUT...
N and K did not turn up for lecture in the morning.
Fair enough. I was thinking as long as they turn up for meeting later that's fine.
11am. Class ended. No news.
No one can contact N because no one has her number. V phoned K.
K was sleeping. Great. Apparently both are unaware of this meeting. I think what irriitated me was K did not even suggest to postpone the meeting. But the show must go on! Me and H are not going to tolerate all these nonsense just because someone was irresponsible.
We went ahead with the meeting.
Oh and remember the slides K was supposed to send?
Yes she did sent it during the weekend. To be exact 3 minutes before the weekend ended.
11:57PM 30 Nov 2008
What lovely groupmates I have. I love them so much that I wish I can throw both of them down the longkang.
No not this drain. That's too kind of me.

That idiot K, did not even at least check for grammar or add some pictures to our boring slides. I found so many grammar mistakes when I looked at the first slide. Looks like someone was very very busy compiling slides over the weekend.
We finalised the slides, without 2 of them. Very very very fed up with these nonsense. Met both of them in the afternoon lecture.
I have thought of this very carefully. I know that I will jeapordize my friendships, but I just think that this is unfair. If I don't do it now, I won't be able to do that in the future. Especially when I start my real working life, when everything the boss says is gold and you just have to bow down and obey.
I exploded and told them off.
Seriously, these 2 needed someone to tell them off. Don't think that we can be bullied, eh? Do you both think that you can get away with this by just saying "sorry"? What about my time, H's and V's time? Is that fair for all of us?
Very pissed off. Anyway we met up AGAIN and re-explained the WHOLE thing. argh! Thank goodness our class ended early, if not there wouldn't be time to even discuss and explain to both of them.
FYI, our timetable for today was something like this:
9-11am: Workshop
2-4pm: Lecture 1
4-5pm: Lecture 2
If you are intelligent enough, common sense will tell you that whatever discussion should take place between 11am-2pm. No one in class will want to stay back after 5pm if they have the option to complete it earlier.
Right. Aftermath.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, I have to contact our group members without going through uni mail. Behold, the ever fantastic Facebook!
I think facebook was the best social network utility until it got flooded with irritating applications. My friends are recommending me to get some other thing where you can earn karma points. No, you can't go to heaven with that. Can't remember what is it though.
So I just send a normal blah blah blah notice, saying can you please blah blah blah and blah blah blah.
Few hours later, I got this reply from K:
I juz wanna say i'm not purposely not turn up for the meeting. It's the point that we didn't set a time to meet up. you can't expect everyone to turn up in random time. I've already said sorry to everyone about that.
K
And I responded with this. I haven't been writing such a professional letter for years to be honest. haha
hi K,
Thanks for your help and message. I understand that both you and N do intend to attend this meeting. It is true that we did not set the exact time, but I do remember hearing that we will do it during the break between lectures.
If you are not sure, you should have clarified on the spot. We do not expect you to turn up randomly either, all of us have personal matters to attend to.
Bear in mind if XYZ's lecture did not ended early today, we could not even have had this meeting at 3pm.
Again, much great apologies as obviously there is a communication breakdown between all of us. Thanks to all for sacrificing your precious time, contributing ideas and not doing PMR (our coursework) during the meeting.
SY
40 mins later, I got a new message in my mailbox!
i didn't hear anything about meeting during the break and not all of us know about this as well. The point is no one in our group is sure about the time of the meeting.
Anywayz, i don't want to argue about this anymore.
Finally juz want to make sure next meeting is SOME TIME, SOME DATE, SOME PLACE coz i don't want to miss it anymore.
K
What a sincere apology.
That's the best part of working with different people
You get to see their true colours =)
N and K did not turn up for lecture in the morning.
Fair enough. I was thinking as long as they turn up for meeting later that's fine.
11am. Class ended. No news.
No one can contact N because no one has her number. V phoned K.
K was sleeping. Great. Apparently both are unaware of this meeting. I think what irriitated me was K did not even suggest to postpone the meeting. But the show must go on! Me and H are not going to tolerate all these nonsense just because someone was irresponsible.
We went ahead with the meeting.
Oh and remember the slides K was supposed to send?
Yes she did sent it during the weekend. To be exact 3 minutes before the weekend ended.
11:57PM 30 Nov 2008
What lovely groupmates I have. I love them so much that I wish I can throw both of them down the longkang.
No not this drain. That's too kind of me.
YES! monsoon drain!
That idiot K, did not even at least check for grammar or add some pictures to our boring slides. I found so many grammar mistakes when I looked at the first slide. Looks like someone was very very busy compiling slides over the weekend.
We finalised the slides, without 2 of them. Very very very fed up with these nonsense. Met both of them in the afternoon lecture.
I have thought of this very carefully. I know that I will jeapordize my friendships, but I just think that this is unfair. If I don't do it now, I won't be able to do that in the future. Especially when I start my real working life, when everything the boss says is gold and you just have to bow down and obey.
I exploded and told them off.

Seriously, these 2 needed someone to tell them off. Don't think that we can be bullied, eh? Do you both think that you can get away with this by just saying "sorry"? What about my time, H's and V's time? Is that fair for all of us?
Very pissed off. Anyway we met up AGAIN and re-explained the WHOLE thing. argh! Thank goodness our class ended early, if not there wouldn't be time to even discuss and explain to both of them.
FYI, our timetable for today was something like this:
9-11am: Workshop
2-4pm: Lecture 1
4-5pm: Lecture 2
If you are intelligent enough, common sense will tell you that whatever discussion should take place between 11am-2pm. No one in class will want to stay back after 5pm if they have the option to complete it earlier.
Right. Aftermath.
Due to unavoidable circumstances, I have to contact our group members without going through uni mail. Behold, the ever fantastic Facebook!
I think facebook was the best social network utility until it got flooded with irritating applications. My friends are recommending me to get some other thing where you can earn karma points. No, you can't go to heaven with that. Can't remember what is it though.So I just send a normal blah blah blah notice, saying can you please blah blah blah and blah blah blah.
Few hours later, I got this reply from K:
I juz wanna say i'm not purposely not turn up for the meeting. It's the point that we didn't set a time to meet up. you can't expect everyone to turn up in random time. I've already said sorry to everyone about that.
K
And I responded with this. I haven't been writing such a professional letter for years to be honest. haha
hi K,
Thanks for your help and message. I understand that both you and N do intend to attend this meeting. It is true that we did not set the exact time, but I do remember hearing that we will do it during the break between lectures.
If you are not sure, you should have clarified on the spot. We do not expect you to turn up randomly either, all of us have personal matters to attend to.
Bear in mind if XYZ's lecture did not ended early today, we could not even have had this meeting at 3pm.
Again, much great apologies as obviously there is a communication breakdown between all of us. Thanks to all for sacrificing your precious time, contributing ideas and not doing PMR (our coursework) during the meeting.
SY
40 mins later, I got a new message in my mailbox!
i didn't hear anything about meeting during the break and not all of us know about this as well. The point is no one in our group is sure about the time of the meeting.
Anywayz, i don't want to argue about this anymore.
Finally juz want to make sure next meeting is SOME TIME, SOME DATE, SOME PLACE coz i don't want to miss it anymore.
K
What a sincere apology.
That's the best part of working with different people
You get to see their true colours =)
Labels: life
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 11:45 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese