Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Work!
Just came back from Paris and Amsterdam.

Damm tired and COLD. Imagine SNOW in MARCH?? Like that also can? I really want to go back and enjoy the Malaysian sun. I don't want to do my Toxicology essay or study for dispensing exams. Argh!
More details of the trip in my next blog entry, after I finish my stupid essay. Till then, baa woof!
Damm tired and COLD. Imagine SNOW in MARCH?? Like that also can? I really want to go back and enjoy the Malaysian sun. I don't want to do my Toxicology essay or study for dispensing exams. Argh!
More details of the trip in my next blog entry, after I finish my stupid essay. Till then, baa woof!
Labels: travels
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 10:33 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese