Wednesday, November 19, 2008
lasiarppa lacitirc
Sorry for the absence. For the past few days, I spent hours thinking critically to appraise this paper. Now that I've completed my draft, I just couldn't be bothered to re-read the whole thing before I pass up. Argh.
I can even dream of critical appraisal when I sleep.
Spell critical appraisal backwards. Which is lasiarppa lacitirc. Now how cool is that?
Look what critical appraisal turned my table into:

Here's the question I was supposed to answer:

I was supposed to read (and finished it thank goodness) a 16 page document, fill up the CASP tool for appraisal + a 500 word summarising this trial. I wish I can write this:
Dear Consultant,
This trial does not compare both drugs AND it has loads of flaws in it. If you examine the results carefully, the so-called benefits vary between patients. Please use the CASP tool to evaluate research papers in the future before making any judgements.
Attached: CASP tool file.
Cheers,
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
Unfortunately that does not happen in the real world, even though I really wished i could do that. I can fail my final year for submitting that answer. haha
Speaking of letters, I received a parcel recently! Actually it wasn't meant for me also. I was supposed to be the diligent secretary, help friend A to assemble a package nicely for this other friend's (B) birthday. This friend ar, I know this person put in a lot of effort just to get the right materials for this present. Aih things which you sacrifice for love:
Disclaimer: I do not have romantic interests in friend A. Nothing comes for free with me. I was bribed in some way haha so no ridiculous rumours please.
It came with a step-by-step guide, it wasn't too bad for dumb people like me. Well one of the tasks I was supposed to do was to fold the wings and make the paper origami cranes fly! See picture illustration below:
Left thing: Paper crane cannot fly Right thing: Paper crane can fly!
PS: The letter meant for me was in a USED envelope, where else the special one for friend B was in a pink NEW envelope. PIAN SIN =P
Ok I thought it was just like few paper cranes so I was thinking right, ok... Not a tough job. Until I opened the plastic bag containing those things.... 100 of them! WAH... I thought I will die folding them. It's such a monotonous task. Surprisingly, I finished folding them in 15 mins while watching "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" the Filipino version on crunchyroll. haha coz I"m efficient mah. I actually had fun with folding those cranes, even folded different versions of flying cranes.
Flying up pose, gliding down, flying at same level, landing pose. I forgot to take pictures of those cranes. lol
Well did it work out for both friend A and B? That I'll leave it as a cliff hanger. What I can say is that friend A is in emo mood now, so friend A stop emo-ing! No more negative energy please! Think POSITIVE +++++++!!!!!
I can even dream of critical appraisal when I sleep.
Spell critical appraisal backwards. Which is lasiarppa lacitirc. Now how cool is that?
Look what critical appraisal turned my table into:
Here's the question I was supposed to answer:
I was supposed to read (and finished it thank goodness) a 16 page document, fill up the CASP tool for appraisal + a 500 word summarising this trial. I wish I can write this:
Dear Consultant,
This trial does not compare both drugs AND it has loads of flaws in it. If you examine the results carefully, the so-called benefits vary between patients. Please use the CASP tool to evaluate research papers in the future before making any judgements.
Attached: CASP tool file.
Cheers,
Yours faithfully,
XYZ
Unfortunately that does not happen in the real world, even though I really wished i could do that. I can fail my final year for submitting that answer. haha
Speaking of letters, I received a parcel recently! Actually it wasn't meant for me also. I was supposed to be the diligent secretary, help friend A to assemble a package nicely for this other friend's (B) birthday. This friend ar, I know this person put in a lot of effort just to get the right materials for this present. Aih things which you sacrifice for love:
Disclaimer: I do not have romantic interests in friend A. Nothing comes for free with me. I was bribed in some way haha so no ridiculous rumours please.
It came with a step-by-step guide, it wasn't too bad for dumb people like me. Well one of the tasks I was supposed to do was to fold the wings and make the paper origami cranes fly! See picture illustration below:
PS: The letter meant for me was in a USED envelope, where else the special one for friend B was in a pink NEW envelope. PIAN SIN =P
Ok I thought it was just like few paper cranes so I was thinking right, ok... Not a tough job. Until I opened the plastic bag containing those things.... 100 of them! WAH... I thought I will die folding them. It's such a monotonous task. Surprisingly, I finished folding them in 15 mins while watching "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" the Filipino version on crunchyroll. haha coz I"m efficient mah. I actually had fun with folding those cranes, even folded different versions of flying cranes.
Flying up pose, gliding down, flying at same level, landing pose. I forgot to take pictures of those cranes. lol
Well did it work out for both friend A and B? That I'll leave it as a cliff hanger. What I can say is that friend A is in emo mood now, so friend A stop emo-ing! No more negative energy please! Think POSITIVE +++++++!!!!!
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 9:34 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese