Wednesday, November 19, 2008
I miss...
I miss travelling.

Won't be travelling this winter. Even though quite a number of friends will be travelling. =(
For some reason, everyone seem to be rushing to Italy for this winter. I just couldn't imagine myself walking in the cold in Venice.

I know. I can be quite stubborn. Like this dog:

The most scenic place I have ever visited will be Cesky Krumlov, Austria. Highly recommended, most people just tend to visit Prague but never consider this place.

Looks like I'll miss out the fun this time. Well, hopefully will get to travel in March/ April time then!
Won't be travelling this winter. Even though quite a number of friends will be travelling. =(
For some reason, everyone seem to be rushing to Italy for this winter. I just couldn't imagine myself walking in the cold in Venice.

I know. I can be quite stubborn. Like this dog:
The most scenic place I have ever visited will be Cesky Krumlov, Austria. Highly recommended, most people just tend to visit Prague but never consider this place.
Looks like I'll miss out the fun this time. Well, hopefully will get to travel in March/ April time then!
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 10:51 PM
my kaki ordered 1 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 1 roti naan(s) garlic cheese