Friday, May 25, 2007
Stupid dissertation
Got back my dissertation today. I wasn't satisfied with the marks actually. Kill you lar, why did you mark so strict? AND I don't really know what you want and expect from us. I did exactly what you said and... got some crappy mark. Urgh KILL YOU! Thank goodness my marks was moderated to a higher grade. But I think the amount of effort I've put in does not meet the marks awarded. I can demand to be remarked again, but aiya never mind lar. 5 credits only. I wouldn't be seeing you again since I will be transfering to another campus this coming semester.
I wish your future tutees all the best.
I wish your future tutees all the best.
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 6:57 PM
my kaki ordered 4 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 4 roti naan(s) garlic cheese