悄悄的我走了
正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖
不带走一片云彩

Thursday, March 08, 2007

對你有感覺 - 江美琪, 光良


This post is specially dedicated for Miss Tan Pin Pin. Hope you enjoy it! And don't get pijak by other ppl ya!

Mei Qi:

我曾深刻體會 對愛感到膽怯 I used to understand deeply, how afraid I felt towards love
還好有懂我的你 給我安慰 luckily I have you, who understood me, who gave me sympathy

Guang Liang:

你失落的臉 又再為愛憔悴 Looking at your disappointed face, pale and thin again for love
我心痛的感覺竟 如此的強烈 (I didn’t know that) the feelings of my bleeding heart can be that intense

Mei Qi:

眼角的淚 它給過誰 Tears (leaking) from the corner of your eye, to whom have they been given?

Guang Liang:

傷透了心 也無所謂 (My) heart is totally injured, yet it doesn’t matter

Mei Qi:

我會願意 靜靜地 陪在你身邊 I am willing to stay by your side quietly

Guang Liang:

如果說愛 已不可 If it is said that it is love, yet it cannot be materialized

Mei Qi:

那我寧願 藏心裡面 Then I would rather bury it in my heart

Together:

其實我害怕會失去你的感覺 In reality, I’m actually terrified of the feeling of losing you

Chorus:

怎麼會開始對你有了感覺 How could I start to have feelings for you?
又深怕朋友默契轉身不見 Yet scared of our friendship disappearing
矛盾著猶豫不決 (I am now) in denial and hesitating
沒準備 跨越愛的界線 Not prepared to step over the border of Love

Chorus 2:

怎麼會開始對你()有了感覺 How could I start to have feelings for you?
深陷朋友戀人之間的危險 Deeply trapped between the dangers of being friends and lovers
進與退 被愛包圍  Progress or retreat, (we will still be) surrounded by love
誰犯規 都狼狽 whoever bends the rules, will be in a difficult situation

誰能解圍 讓一切完美 Who can solve this to let everything be perfect?

Chorus 3:

怎麼會開始對你()有了感覺 How could I start to have feelings for you?
深陷朋友戀人之間的危險 Deeply trapped between the dangers of being friends and lovers
你和我 擁抱瞬間  you and me, hugging at this moment
不後悔 這曖昧 no regrets, this ambiguity
星光唯美 把愛放心裡面 Only the stars are beautiful, let love be in (our) hearts.

Sorry for the lousy direct translation. There's another site which, I think, did a better job for this song.

Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 3:19 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese

` About the Author ;

    gemini murderer
    Loves naan garlic cheese
    loves to sleep

    Currently imposing unecessary stress to herself by becoming a healthcare student



    Doesn't hold grudges often, but when she does, they last a long time.

    Don't say I didn't warn you



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About the chinese words above

    This is for the benefit of my non-mandarin speaking friends.

    The chinese characters found on the top of the layout basically means (according to verse):

    Secretly I left,
    Just as secretly as I came;
    With a flicker of my sleeve (I departed)*,
    Without bringing away a wisp of crimson cloud.

    *added to make more sense


love me? hate me? say it here!




My Yam Cha Kaki;

^criminal records*