悄悄的我走了
正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖
不带走一片云彩

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Job interview, death and birth

Same song, mood?? BLANK. lol

Today, my sleep was interrupted at 9am by a phone call. It's from SJMC! OMG OMG SJMC! They asked me to come for an interview at 10.30am ON THAT DAY ITSELF! So 1030-0900 hours = 0130 hours! 1 hours 30 mins to prepare! OMG! With only 1+1/2 hours to prepare, I sprang out of my bed immediately and do those basic grooming stuff la.

Reached SJMC on time. And I didn't know that my cousin-in-law was giving birth in the maternity ward. And my mum GONG DAI DAI waited patiently downstairs. Aiyo anyway interview was OK. So if I think it's ok means it's really easy. Imagine someone who just woke up an hour 1/2 ago yet still can answer the questions. NOT BAD!

Anyways, from this day onwards, I will have another niece! lol and her birthday is 06-06-06! Now how lucky is that? Or is it THE OMEN? CHOY CHOY CHOY!

After the interview, I accompanied my aunt and her friend to visit a very good friend of hers. She is in her final stage of cancer, so you can imagine the sufferings she went through. Their relationship is very special: tutor in nursing school ---> colleague---> best friend. When I went there, she was so weak that she couldn't get up. My aunt and her friend, being nurses assisted her to change position so that she don't feel so hot. She knew that we came, but she was just too weak to respond. All my aunt and the friend could do was to keep caressing her hands. At least she gets support and knows that someone is out there for her. Her brother was very depressed about her condition but he cried silently in a corner. Luckily, she completed all the things she wanted before she was immobilized. No regrets. I think the worse thing about death is witnessing your relatives suffer because of you. This reminds me of Keegan's mum. This aunt's friend went to the Promised Land a few days later. May this former "white clothed angel" rest in peace. As one of her final wishes, the money collected at her funeral was donated to Hospice Malaysia, a palliative care agency. See she cares for others even after life.

One of my friends asked this question before:
"Would you prefer a sudden, immediate death or you would rather wait patiently for your time to come?"
My answer? Unfortunately I couldn't decide. Until now. As I've mentioned earlier, it is the ones around us which will suffer. My friend say she would rather commit suicide than suffer till death. One of the people I've met mentioned this: "Life is like a gamble." Perhaps its true? I don't know.

I apologize for the scattered ideas in this entry. Coz I just wanna blog something on this special date. 06-06-06. Hmmm... reminds me of momo's bday. 07-07-77!

Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 9:44 AM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese

` About the Author ;

    gemini murderer
    Loves naan garlic cheese
    loves to sleep

    Currently imposing unecessary stress to herself by becoming a healthcare student



    Doesn't hold grudges often, but when she does, they last a long time.

    Don't say I didn't warn you



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About the chinese words above

    This is for the benefit of my non-mandarin speaking friends.

    The chinese characters found on the top of the layout basically means (according to verse):

    Secretly I left,
    Just as secretly as I came;
    With a flicker of my sleeve (I departed)*,
    Without bringing away a wisp of crimson cloud.

    *added to make more sense


love me? hate me? say it here!




My Yam Cha Kaki;

^criminal records*