悄悄的我走了
正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖
不带走一片云彩

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wake up wake up!

Current Song: Lydia by F.I.R.

I've changed the song to Lydia by FIR. This song is actually dedicated to one of my friends who just broke up with her 1st boyfriend and still loves him very much. Aih... I wonder whether I would be like that next time? Anyway, I know you will read this blog, my friend. Listen carefully to the lyrics of the song. He might not be THE ONE you will be spending the rest of your life with. He is also not the only guy on the planet. There are loads of guys out there. With your CV, I'm sure they will queue for you even if it takes years. Lol

Alternatively, get a dog like mine and it will be there for you anytime! But make sure you train your dog to turn both anti-clockwise and clockwise on the chair, unlike mine who only can turn anti-clockwise. Don't underestimate the power of pets. Pets might not understand what problems you are having. But, they somehow sense the "My Owner is Feeling Down" or "My Boss is going to Murder Someone" wavelengths, etc and they will somehow calm you down. Besides, you can scold your pet for no reason (hehe you are the boss right?), pet them and torture them (but i will report you to SPCA) depending on your mood. I'm sure Li Wui will agree with me (for the 1st time). But Baobei is still a DOG! INU! GOU GOU! ANJING!

The Super Lengcai + Cool Roy Mustang from Full Metal Alchemist once commented:
"Dog huh, I LOVE DOGS!!! DOGS IN-BODY LOYALTY, THEY FOLLOW THERE MASTERS COMMANDS AND ABOVE ALL ELSE, BE A JERK TO THEM AND THEY DON'T COMPLAIN, AND THEY NEVER ONCE BEG FOR A PAYCHECK!!!"

Just read through the Yearbook--"Reflections" today. It was better than I expected. Cover of the book is very lauya. And I look good in the book! HAHAHA! Joy occupied most of the photos (mainly because the Yearbook took photos from her camera) and she is very paiseh.

By the way, PharmNotts Newsletter is on the way... I keep forgeting to re-edit it due to my house problem. Hopefully can settle our house for next year tommorow.

My friend just came back from Taiwan for holidays. Damm. Why pharmacy people are always loaded with coursework until they couldn't plan holiday trips?

Ok Ah Sei I wrote more than 1 paragraph. Enough hor? Baa woof!

Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 7:27 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese

` About the Author ;

    gemini murderer
    Loves naan garlic cheese
    loves to sleep

    Currently imposing unecessary stress to herself by becoming a healthcare student



    Doesn't hold grudges often, but when she does, they last a long time.

    Don't say I didn't warn you



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About the chinese words above

    This is for the benefit of my non-mandarin speaking friends.

    The chinese characters found on the top of the layout basically means (according to verse):

    Secretly I left,
    Just as secretly as I came;
    With a flicker of my sleeve (I departed)*,
    Without bringing away a wisp of crimson cloud.

    *added to make more sense


love me? hate me? say it here!




My Yam Cha Kaki;

^criminal records*