Friday, April 21, 2006
Not enough time!
hello! back from UK but no time to blog for now. Shall blog after exams (and hopefully I can remember what happened in UK). Coming soon...
Brand NEW layout
Pics from UK
Report on what I did in UK
There are loads of stuff which I've learnt in my trip but it's pretty impossible to ask the whole class to stay back and listen me blah blah. Plus it's not really as interesting as it sounds. So... Till then, baa woof!
Brand NEW layout
Pics from UK
Report on what I did in UK
There are loads of stuff which I've learnt in my trip but it's pretty impossible to ask the whole class to stay back and listen me blah blah. Plus it's not really as interesting as it sounds. So... Till then, baa woof!
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 10:17 AM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese