Thursday, March 09, 2006
aiya cincai lar
Hi everyone! this is Shu Yi reporting from Nottingham Land! The reason I'm writing this post is Susan wants me to update my blog but i dunno what to write so I simply write something until I can think of something. Unfortunately I still can't think of something to write on therefore I shall continue crapping until I think of something. And the stupid friendster took so long to load. And i'm freezing in the comp lab. And my mp3 player ran out of batteries. NEVER buy Zinc Chloride TESCO batteries. So lauya quality. Only can play songs for 1 hour. Then your mp3 player will go dead. I've finished a box of batteries (4 batt) in a day. Just used up 2. OK I finally managed to read my friendster message so I shall stop writing now and go bathe. Till then I shall try to update my blog. That is if I have the time lar. haha
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 1:43 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese