悄悄的我走了
正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖
不带走一片云彩

Monday, December 26, 2005

Tribute to the Late Keegan

today... my dear friend keegan lee passed away... At first I thought it's a hoax, but when I arrived at his house and look at his body... it's really really him.. it's such a pity... he's supposed to go to flinder's in aus to do medicine... but i guess his dream of being a psychiatrist just cannot be realized. Yesterday we went to his house happily for Xmas celebration, but today keegan can only greet us in his coffin. He is quite different from other friends... loves animals like me... and doesn't make friends based on their looks, academic performance or coolness or what. He just basically nice nice nice, and that's how he wins people's hearts. He died in a car accident. and the driver survived. I know it's no use to blame the driver coz I think his life will be filled of guilt. OMG I'm so blank now. Can't study.. I remembered this requiem when I was in high school... and I shall dedicate this song to my late friend for the very last time... it's a love song... but a sad one... haih... keegan lee.. always remembered and cherished

Turtle Dove

O fare you well, I must be gone
And leave you for a while:
But wherever I go, I will return,
If I go ten thousand mile, my dear,
If I go ten thousand mile.

Ten thousand miles it is so far
To leave me here alone,
Whilst I may lie, lament and cry,
And you will not hear my moan, my dear,
And you will not hear my moan.

The crow that is so black, my dear,
Shall change his colour white;
And if ever I prove false to thee,
The day shall turn to night, my dear,
The day shall turn to night.

O don't you see that milk-white dove
A-sitting on yonder tree,
Lamenting for her own true love,
As I lament for thee, my dear,
As I lament for thee.

The river never will run dry,
Nor the rocks melt with the sun;
And I'll never prove false to the bonnie lass I love
Till all these things be done, my dear,
Till all these things be done.

Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 2:20 PM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese

` About the Author ;

    gemini murderer
    Loves naan garlic cheese
    loves to sleep

    Currently imposing unecessary stress to herself by becoming a healthcare student



    Doesn't hold grudges often, but when she does, they last a long time.

    Don't say I didn't warn you



    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About the chinese words above

    This is for the benefit of my non-mandarin speaking friends.

    The chinese characters found on the top of the layout basically means (according to verse):

    Secretly I left,
    Just as secretly as I came;
    With a flicker of my sleeve (I departed)*,
    Without bringing away a wisp of crimson cloud.

    *added to make more sense


love me? hate me? say it here!




My Yam Cha Kaki;

^criminal records*