Saturday, July 02, 2005
AIYO! I missed the maple story GM event! So SAD!!!!!! QI SI REN LER!!! And I didn't even know it exists until Seng Zhe called me suddenly when I was watching TV. So after I've recieved his call, I immediately online!! AND the server ar.... WALAU! It's so damm packed and lag! For the first time in my maple story gaming history, the server was super duper slow and my comp hanged coz soooooooo many people tried to squeeze themselves into the few channels available for the GM event. Anyway, I didn't get to play the game. Seng Zhe did but he lost..... Well at least he got a trophy and he can sell it for 30k! But according to him it's quite boring. Just walk here and there in a maze and find the way out. Aih.... and I didn't get to play it tonight either... coz I have to accompany my mum to my cousin's house to greet my ahma. Ahma is super duper talkative today... Kept telling us her stories, more often than usual. Anyway, my aunt will the one who bear it ( and she has loads of patience)! Wish her luck!
LOL I have another mission too... supposed to help porn horror boon find a suitable christian name. She said she need it coz all her collegues have one. Plus, it must suit her personality and character. Aiyo... porn boon ar.. u know yourself the best... find it on your own lar... HAHA! If not just use your chinese name lor.......
LOL I have another mission too... supposed to help porn horror boon find a suitable christian name. She said she need it coz all her collegues have one. Plus, it must suit her personality and character. Aiyo... porn boon ar.. u know yourself the best... find it on your own lar... HAHA! If not just use your chinese name lor.......
Akistar the Murdererあきのほし left a death note at 7:00 AM
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese
my kaki ordered 0 roti naan(s) garlic cheese